- Find every home, condo or high rise that is AVAILABLE for sale right now – today.
- You will not find any listings that are “Pending” or “Sold”.
- This database is updated every single day, every 15 minutes.
- You will access the Las Vegas MLS database, just as REALTORS® do.
- 100’s of criteria allow you to create & save your favorite custom searches.
- Set up automatic emails that will alert you when new listings hit the market
that match your criteria or if a price drop occurs on your saved homes.
Is there a difference? Absolutely!
When you visit your lender, they will ask you to complete a mortgage loan application.
Once they “crunch the numbers” you will then get a pre-qualification reflecting how much you can afford.
Keep in mind, they haven’t actually verified anything yet. They’re going on the information you just offered.
Now your lender can go to work reviewing your credit, job history, residency and a number of other things.
Once everything has been verified, you will then be eligible for a pre-approval letter that you can present with an offer.
A pre-approval shows that you have gone through the complete mortgage application process and you are approved to buy.
In summary, getting pre-qualified gives you an idea of how much home you can afford to buy.
Getting pre-approved tells the home seller that you are ready, willing & actually able to buy.
If you were selling a home, what type of buyer would you rather work with?
There’s a $0 Down program for you.$0 Down financing – get details
Buyers: We pay your closing costs.
Check it out:join my vip buyers club – it’s absolutely free